An award-winning classic zombie shooter game where you and your squad must blast your way through post-apocalyptic landscapes in one of the most frightening 15 minutes you’ll ever experience!
The battle to Find a Cure
The world as you know it is gone. Nowhere is safe. The buildings and streets you once walked safely through are now filled with zombie hordes. But there’s hope! You and your squad have enough firepower to give humanity one last shot at survival as you search for a cure to stop the outbreak.
Zombies will come at you left, right, and center (oh, and behind you too!). And if that wasn’t enough, a mysterious presence looms in the shadows watching your every movement. Can you last it through the night?
What to Expect?
This is a classic zombie arcade levelled up a few thousand times by full state-of-the-art VR immersion.
You’ll be geared up with shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles and (if you’re lucky) a few higher impact weapons, and you and your team must roam through the terrifying streets of zombie undead to find a remedy to all this madness.
There’s also a menacing shadow group that looms just beyond your reach — try your best to hold your nerve as the suspenseful narrative pulls you further into the nightmare.
Reasons You’ll Come Back
- It’s what every zombie shooter game was meant to feel like!
- Truly put your combat savvy to the test as you negotiate different spaces to protect yourself and increase your kill rate
- There’s no other multiplayer activity quite like mowing down endless rows of zombies and competing for top scores
- Save some juice for the epic boss battle finale where your team’s stamina will truly be put to the test! Also, move aside when the boss starts shooting at you, not when he is pointing the laser
- For fat zombies, try aiming a shotgun at their face. It’s easier and you’ll get extra points
- Use the special weapons sparingly to make your ammo count!
Make contact with us and we’ll help you organise your next raiding party or team building activity. It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, pro-gamer or greenhorn, we want to hear from you.